Three classic Filipino desserts all in one big platter. Kutsinta is a steamed rice cake made from tapioca served with coconut. Sapin-Sapin, Tagalog word for “layers”, is a well known Filipino dessert made of layered glutinous rice and coconut, topped with coconut curds. Pichi-Pichi is made from cassava and topped with coconut.
- 3 Desserts – Kutsinta, Sapin-Sapin and Pichi-Pichi
- Large platter serves 30-35
- Allow 5-7 days to process orders
- Local Pick Up available in Elk Grove, CA 95624
- Available for shipping nationwide. Shipped orders will be packaged in boxes instead of platters.