Reusable Ice Packs for shipping food and keeping perishables cold. Easy to use. Just soak in water and freeze when needed.
- 10 Sheets. Comes flat for easy shipping.
- 7″x13″ each sheet. 2.16″x3.54″ per cell. 12 cells each sheet.
- Reusable. Can be used over and over.
- Keeps food cold. Great for shipping food.
- Non-slimy, non-toxic and environmentally safe.
- Available for shipping nationwide.
How To Use:
- Soak ice sheets completely in water for 3-5 minutes. Wipe dry on both sides. After drying well, freeze ice sheet flat in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
- You can cut reusable ice sheet to any sizes you need. If you’re cutting the sheets, best to do it before soaking in water.
- Make sure to let ice pack sheet dry completely before freezing. When placing in freezer, do not let the mesh sides touch or it will stick and freeze together.